Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Picture Near the Beach

Well, I am so far behind in posting due to a few health problems the past few weeks, but am back on track again.  

I promised pictures from Myrtle Beach, so I took this one yesterday on my way in to work.  I redirected my usual path to work and meandered on down to The Boulevard and took this pic near the Sky Wheel just up from Peaches Corner.  I didn't realize how cloudy it was until I downloaded the pic to my computer last night. The weather is quite humid and VERY hot, near the triple digits. It has been somewhat smoky here from the fire in North Carolina in Dade County. Every time the wind shifts we get the smoke here in town. I can't imagine what it is like near the fires, especially in this heat.

Well, I've added the pictures twice. For some reason they're not showing up, so I'll need to work on this later to figure out why you cannot see my pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment