Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I've Decorated

Well, I've done a little bit of decorating for the 4th of July...I put out my bunting on the flower boxes that Jay made for me. However, one side is dry rot, so I'll have to replace it, but I think it can make it through the weekend. I'll post a pic for you. In fact, I'll post a few pics of the front porch that I just took this evening.

Also, I took a couple more pics of downtown Myrtle Beach this morning to share with you - two of which are the Ocean Blvd. area and another taken near the big empty area that used to be Myrtle Square Mall, looking west.

I am looking forward to this weekend and have a couple more cards to make. I especially enjoy making the accordion cards which we learned at the beginning of June. They look SO complicated, but actually are quite easy.




You'll especially like the signs beside our front door!


And now for the pics of downtown Myrtle Beach near the ocean...



...and then the accordion cards...



















I'll try to get on a schedule of posting. We'll see what develops from this escapade!
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This is a test of the comment block. If it works then I did it right...when you sign in DO NOT check "remember me" and the comment boxes will work for you. If this doesn't work, then I might just go home in 2 hours and 8 minutes. (Actually I'll be going home in 2 hours and 8 minutes anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the time on all of my postings is wrong for some reason. It is actually 2:54 p.m. right now. You do the math.

    ReplyDelete